COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Masks: In alignment with Ventura County Health Orders, all attendants, whether vaccinated or
unvaccinated, need to be masked indoors. Appointments can be conducted outside.
Screening: We ask that clients please self screen before coming to the office. If you have
any of the following: Fever or chills, Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue,
muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny
nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, please schedule a remote appointment, ie Zoom, Skype, phone.
- We do not collect information from visitors of our site.
- Medical history or other health details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways: Communication and marketing.
How do we protect visitor information?
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters or submits their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Users can visit our site anonymously
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
This policy was last modified on Aug. 22, 2021
226 W. Ojai Ave. #101-177
Ojai, CA 93023